Come Join Us!
Are you interested in being a member of Kingdom Transportation, Inc.? If you are dedicated and a caring person, we welcome you to fill out our Employment Application Form and submit via email to email@example.com or fax to 1-877-881-8929.
Kingdom Transportation, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kingdom Transportation Driver Requirements
- You must be able to work between the hours of 6am – 6pm.
- You must have a valid NC Driver’s License.
- You must have a Social Security Number for a background check.
- You must be First Aid/CPR certified and NCI certified within 30 days of employment.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- We need candidates who can work on-call (after hours/weekends).
- We need candidates who have experience/love working with the population we serve (seniors and disabled).
- Must be able to pass CCBI and NC background checks. Make sure that in the past 7 years you have had…
- No DUI or drug-related offenses.
- No incidents of driving without insurance or license.
- No fatal accidents
- No history of reckless driving.
- No criminal history.
- You must be able to pass a DOT medical physical exam and drug test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Your application will be given consideration, but its receipt does not imply that you will be interviewed or employed.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by phone, email, or mail. Please make sure that your contact information is correct.
This application is considered current for 6 months only. At the end of this period, if you are still interested in being considered for employment, you must reapply by completing a new application.
Kingdom Transportation, Inc. conducts thorough background and drug screening on all applicants.
Kingdom Transportation, Inc,. is a smoke-free work place.